Pro-Tec Helmet Classic Pro Bucky Satin Black/Orange
Pro-Tec Classic Certified Pro Bucky Helmet
When 12-time X-Games medalist and skate legend Bucky Lasek was about to drop in for his 2013 finals run in Munich, minutes away from earning his 6th gold, the last thing he had to worry about was protecting his dome, Pro-Tec had that covered, literally.
Known for consistently landing the most mid-mindbogglingly difficult vert tricks known to man, Bucky helped define what “Going Big” meant for a generation of skate fans.
Every piece of your equipment matters, and confidence in your helmet is key, which is why Bucky chooses Pro-Tec. The Bucky is a signature Pro-Tec helmet. Bucky guarantees you’ll like it!
Proven protection, proven style.
The Classic Certified Helmet features Pro-Tec’s most durable outer high impact absorbing ABS shell, 11 open vents and an EPS foam liner with compression moulded padding.
• Shell: Durable and tough, Injection moulded ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
• Liner: High impact absorbing EPS foam (expanded polystyrene).
• Vents: 11 open holes for ventilation.
• Interior: Compression moulded padding.
• Nylon webbing strap with buckle.
• Certification: CE EN 1078 European Saftey Standard
Available Sizes XS: 52-54 cm / S: 54-56 cm / M: 56-58 cm / L: 58-60 cm / XL: 60-62 cm / XXL: 62-64cm